Having the best pregnancy products and resources at your disposal will ensure you pregnancy, labor, and postpartum journey feel less scary and unpredictable.
As nurse and mother two, I have been able to experience both of my pregnancies through the medical and the maternal side.
It is with that knowledge and experience that I’ve put together the following list of pregnancy products and resources. As I believe they will make the most positive impact on your pregnancy journey.
My hope is that these pregnancy products and resources equip you to tackle you pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum stages with the utter most confidence and readiness.
In the following list you will find:
- Online Birthing Classes
- Online Breastfeeding Classes
- Maternity Shoes and Clothing Essentials
- Comfort and Support Products
- Prenatal Exercise Essential
- Prenatal Health and Well-being
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Articles (Pregnancy, Childbirth, Postpartum, Breastfeeding)
Let’s get started….
The Best Pregnancy Products and Resources
* This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for more info.
Online Learning Resources
Within the pregnancy resources category, pregnancy online courses are one of the most beneficial.
It allows you to learn all about the childbirth process at the comfort of your home, at your own pace (and you partner’s) with the option of pausing and rewinding.
Next, are the top pregnancy online learning resources I’ve come across.
Online Childbirth Classes
1. Kopa Prepared Natural Birthing Classes
Kopa Prepared Natural Birthing Classes are an amazing resource for woman who are looking to have a natural hospital birth.
Whether you are a new mom to be or are giving birth again but looking for a different and more natural birthing experience, these classes are exactly what you are looking for.
The curriculum covers coping techniques, positions of comfort for labor, hospital interventions, and much more.
Kopa Prepared Natural Birthing Classes are for you if:
- You want a simple, natural birth in a hospital, free of unnecessary medical procedures.
- Want to make choices during labor, confident that your doctor and nurses will honor your preferences.
- You want freedom to move and give birth in the position that feels best to you, without restrictive policies or rules.
The KOPA Prepared Natural Online Birthing Classes/Course was created by Katie Griffin, a Registered Nurse turned Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator. She’s given birth 6 times (5 of them were natural hospital births).
Katie has also helped prepare over a thousand couples for their own, empowering, natural hospital birth.
The Kopa Prepared Classes offers three versions of the course and you can check them out in full detail here:
2. The Online Prenatal Class for Couples
The Prenatal Class for Couples is another great alternative.
It walks you through the whole process of having a hospital birth so that you are prepared and know what to expect when the time comes.
The Prenatal Class for Couples covers the full transition of a hospital birth and walks you through labor delivery phase, postpartum, and the early newborn days.
This course is taught by Hilary who has been a labor and delivery nurse for many years and has taught hundreds of expecting couples. She is also the mom of 3 children.
They offer two versions of the course and you can check them out in full detail here:
Online Breastfeeding Classes
Learning about breastfeeding in a more intimate and paced environment is a wonderful thing.
Online breastfeeding courses allow you to watch the material at your own pace, with the ability to pause and replay from the comfort of your home.
Here are some of the best online breastfeeding classes.
The Ultimate Breastfeeding Class
This course is a simple step-by-step program that covers everything you need to know in 13 easy-to-watch lessons.
It focuses on:
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- Understanding the process
- Learning the techniques
- Knowing what to expect
- Finding Support and getting Prepared
- And more…
The Ultimate Back to Work Pumping Class
This course is also part of the Milkology Classes by Stacey Stewart.
The Ultimate Back to Work Pumping class navigates you through how to pump effectively along with other important information.
You will learn how to:
- Choose the right pump
- Learn to pump like a pro
- Make plenty of milk
- Plan your return to work
- Preparing for success
- Plus bonus material
Pregnancy Shoes and Clothing Essentials
Tight clothing is suffocating. It makes you uncomfortable and restless.
Ditch the jeans with the rubber band and the tight underwear. Do yourself and your growing belly a favor and invest in comfortable maternity apparel.
Trust me, when you have a million things already not going in your favor physically, comfortable jeans and wireless, breastfeeding bras will make your life a whole lot easier.
Here are some of the best pregnancy clothing and shoes must-haves.
These Signature Women’s Maternity Skinny Jeans by Levi Strauss & Co. Gold Label are a #1 Amazon Bestseller in maternity jeans and a customer favorite.
The Women’s Maternity Classic Side Ruched T-Shirt by Liu & Qu are very comfortable, have great customer reviews, and come in a variety of colors.
These Maternity and Breastfeeding Nursing Sleep Bra are great maternity and breastfeeding staple. Not only do they have incredible Amazon reviews but are great to use during and after pregnancy.
The Women’s Under The Bump Maternity Panties by Infinity Portal are Amazon’s Choice. They are soft, comfortable and have an almost 5 start rating of over 2,500 happy customers reviews.
If you are looking for everlasting comfort and support through pregnancy and motherhood, you won’t go wrong with Vionic Women’s Kea Orthotic Trainers.
Yes! Slip-ons. Because take it from me, once the baby arrives, you won’t even have time to tie your shoelaces.
Maternity Comfort and Support Essentials
The Pregnancy Pillow by PharMeDoc is an Amazon’s Choice products and hold some of the best reviews.
The Maternity Belt by AZMED is an Amazon’s choice product and has excellent reviews.
This elastic maternity belt provides relief from hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy.
Compression stockings are a great pregnancy products.
They apply gradual pressure to the veins, arteries, and muscles inside your legs combating swelling in the feet and ankles, helping prevent and diminish varicose veins, and improving circulation throughout the body.
Studies show that using graduated compression stocking during pregnancy decrease leg problems such as swelling, tiredness and pain.
These were a lifesaver when I was pregnant with my first child and worked long shifts as an Open Heart Surgery Nurse.
Prenatal Exercise Essentials
Prenatal yoga not only helps relieve the stress on your joints and help improve posture, but it can also improve emotional stress with deep breathing exercises.
In Prenatal Yoga, Shiva Rea walks you through simple yet important exercises that will keep you strong and healthy through pregnancy and get your ready for labor.
Prenatal Health and Well-being
Staying hydrated is extremely important while pregnant and thereafter. I carry this water bottle with me around ALL day and it reminds me to drink water.
Getting Ready for Baby
The Oh Baby Pregnancy Planner guides you step by step through pregnancy and beyond. Enjoy planning for your baby’s arrival with 50+ pages that will keep you organized, prepared, and ready to tackle mom life!
The Pregnancy Planner covers all the important pregnancy prep work so you can sit back, relax, and look like you know what you’re doing (even if you really don’t).
- Trimester To Do Lists
- “Must Have” Checklists
- Provider Questionnaires
- Pre-Baby Checklists
- Labor and Delivery Prep Sheets
- Newborn Care Sheets
- BONUS: Document and remember each month of your pregnancy with the Oh Baby Pregnancy Journal. This keepsake journal keeps you up to date with the growth of your baby and gives you space to answer timely questions that you’ll love to look back on.
GOODNIGHT BABY EBOOK
Goodnight, Baby is a great addition to your “getting ready for baby” must-haves.
This great eBook will teach you the principals for creating routines and establishing healthy infant eating and sleeping habits.
Goodnight, Baby walks you through:
- How to get full feedings in and why it matters
- Why (and when) you should be waking your baby up
- What to do during middle of the night feedings
- Why nursing baby to sleep hinders the process and what to do instead
- Tired cues, wake times, and sample schedules
- Simple bedtime routines that work
- Teaching baby to take longer naps
I don’t know about you, but this is exactly what I would want to know before baby’s arrival.
Although every baby is different, having the basic knowledge and techniques in place when the baby arrives will be sanity saving. Trust me!
BEST BABY PRODUCTS
In this “The Best Baby Product List: Skin Care, Bath, and Diaper Care” article, you will find a complete list of the very best natural baby products based on EWG’s Skin Deep® hazard score system, reviews, and parent satisfaction.
In this list you will find the best natural products for babies in the following categories:
- Skin Care products
- Bath Care product
- Diaper Care products
- Baby Care Product Companies at glance
- 13 Ways to Ease Pregnancy Fatigue and Exhaustion
- 11 Ways to Find Pregnancy Back Pain Relief
- Second Pregnancy Differences vs First (What to Expect)
Labor and Postpartum
- 13 Postpartum Care Tips Plus Instructions to Heal Faster After Vaginal Birth
- The Ultimate Postpartum Care Kit for New Mom (All-Natural and Non-toxic)
- 11 Things to Expect After Giving Birth and Practical Tips to Heal Faster
- 13 Must-Read Breastfeeding Tips for New Moms
- My Breastfeeding Stories: Why One Failed and One Succeed (Tips and Takeaways)
- 5 Common Breastfeeding Problems and Solution to Fix Them ASAP!
Additional Breastfeeding Resources
The pregnancy journey is full of joy and excitement. But it is also full of new experiences, unwanted symptoms, and challenges.
However, it is only the beginning of your motherhood journey.
It is my hope that this Pregnancy Products and Resources list helped you:
- Find relieve to some of those unwanted symptoms
- Answer some of your pregnancy questions
- Equip you to get through one of the most incredible life experiences
Happy and Healthy Pregnancy Mama!
What pregnancy resources or pregnancy products do you love?
Don’t forget to pin for later…