Having the best pregnancy products and resources at your disposal will ensure your pregnancy, labor, and postpartum journey feel less scary and unpredictable.
As a nurse and mother two, I have been able to experience both of my pregnancies through the medical and the maternal side.
It is with that knowledge and experience that I’ve put together the following list of pregnancy products and resources. I believe they will make the most positive impact on your pregnancy journey.
My hope is that these pregnancy products and resources equip you to tackle your pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum stages with the uttermost confidence and readiness.
In the following list you will find:
- Online Birthing Classes
- Online Breastfeeding Classes
- Maternity Shoes and Clothing Essentials
- Comfort and Support Products
- Prenatal Exercise Essential
- Prenatal Health and Well-being
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Articles (Pregnancy, Childbirth, Postpartum, Breastfeeding)
Let’s get started….
The Best Pregnancy Products and Resources
* This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for more info.
Online Learning Resources
Within the pregnancy resources category, pregnancy online courses are one of the most beneficial.
It allows you to learn all about the childbirth process at the comfort of your home, at your own pace (and your partner’s) with the option of pausing and rewinding.
Next, are the top pregnancy online learning resources I’ve come across.
Online Childbirth Classes
Kopa Prepared Natural Birthing Classes are an amazing resource for women who are looking to have a natural hospital birth.
Whether you are a new mom to be or are giving birth again but looking for a different and more natural birthing experience, these classes are exactly what you are looking for.
The curriculum covers coping techniques, positions of comfort for labor, hospital interventions, and much more.
Kopa Prepared Natural Birthing Classes are for you if:
- You want a simple, natural birth in a hospital, free of unnecessary medical procedures.
- Want to make choices during labor, confident that your doctor and nurses will honor your preferences.
- You want the freedom to move and give birth in the position that feels best to you, without restrictive policies or rules.
The KOPA Prepared Natural Online Birthing Classes/Course was created by Katie Griffin, a Registered Nurse turned Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator. She’s given birth 6 times (5 of them were natural hospital births).
Katie has also helped prepare over a thousand couples for their own, empowering, natural hospital birth.
The Kopa Prepared Classes offers three versions of the course and you can check them out in full detail here:
The Prenatal Class for Couples is another great alternative.
It walks you through the whole process of having a hospital birth so that you are prepared and know what to expect when the time comes.
The Prenatal Class for Couples covers the full transition of hospital birth and walks you through the labor delivery phase, postpartum, and early newborn days.
This course is taught by Hilary who has been a labor and delivery nurse for many years and has taught hundreds of expecting couples. She is also the mom of 3 children.
They offer two versions of the course and you can check them out in full detail here:
It might often seem as though the birthing process is all about mom and baby, but dads and partners have a vital role to play on any successful birth team.
Supporting Her is an online class, created especially for dads to be. It teaches tips, techniques and actionable skills to help partners take care of themselves and moms-to-be during labor and birth.
The class was created by expert birth educator and doula Alice Turner. With more than 13 years of experience as a doula and 7 as a Lamaze certified childbirth educator, Alice has supported more than 200 births and knows the power of a prepared partner.
Supporting Her covers all of the aspects of spousal roles including before, during, and after birth.
There is so much valuable information in this course for dads-to-be!
He is a little sneak peek of the curriculum:
- Labor Room (videos)
- Physical Support (video)
- Verbal Support (video)
- The game plan (handout)
- Partner Packing List (handout)
- and MUCH more!
Partners will learn how to define their role in labor, communicate with hospital staff, provide physical and verbal support, and deal with any curveballs. They’ll also learn what to say and what never to say to a woman in labor.
SupportingHer is an easy way to learn all they need to know, at their own pace, in less than two hours from their computer or phone. They can pass on the boring books and all-day classes and be confidently ready for the big day with this one online class.
Plus, this course is also available through a phone app which makes it super handy and convenient for dads on the go.
Online Breastfeeding Classes
Learning about breastfeeding in a more intimate and paced environment is a wonderful thing.
Online breastfeeding courses allow you to watch the material at your own pace, with the ability to pause and replay from the comfort of your home.
Here are some of the best online breastfeeding classes.
This course is a simple step-by-step program that covers everything you need to know in 13 easy-to-watch lessons.
It focuses on:
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- Understanding the process
- Learning the techniques
- Knowing what to expect
- Finding Support and Getting Prepared
- And more…
If you will be exclusively pumping you will need all of the tips and tricks you can get.
The Ultimate Exclusively Pumping Masterclass is a simple step-by-step program that covers everything you need to know in 11 easy-to-watch lessons.
This great and inexpensive online course, also by Milkology, focuses exclusively on teaching you all you need to know to exclusively, and successfully pump.
>> View Course, here <<
This course is also part of the Milkology Classes by Stacey Stewart.
The Ultimate Back to Work Pumping class navigates you through how to pump effectively along with other important information.
You will learn how to:
- Choose the right pump
- Learn to pump like a pro
- Make plenty of milk
- Plan your return to work
- Preparing for success
- Plus bonus material
Pregnancy Shoes and Clothing Essentials
Tight clothing is suffocating. It makes you uncomfortable and restless.
Ditch the jeans with the rubber band and the tight underwear. Do yourself and your growing belly a favor and invest in comfortable maternity apparel.
Trust me, when you have a million things already not going in your favor physically, comfortable jeans, wireless, breastfeeding bras will make your life a whole lot easier.
Here are some of the best pregnancy clothing and shoes must-haves.
These Signature Women’s Maternity Skinny Jeans by Levi Strauss & Co. Gold Label is a #1 Amazon Bestseller in maternity jeans and a customer favorite.
The Women’s Maternity Classic Side Ruched T-Shirt by Liu & Qu are very comfortable, have great customer reviews, and come in a variety of colors.
These Maternity and Breastfeeding Nursing Sleep Bra are great maternity and breastfeeding staple. Not only do they have incredible Amazon reviews but they are great to use during and after pregnancy.
The Women’s Under The Bump Maternity Panties by Infinity Portal are Amazon’s Choice. They are soft, comfortable, and have an almost 5-star rating of over 2,500 happy customer reviews.
If you are looking for everlasting comfort and support through pregnancy and motherhood, you won’t go wrong with Vionic Women’s Kea Orthotic Trainers.
Yes! Slip-on. Because take it from me, once the baby arrives, you won’t even have time to tie your shoelaces.
Related Article: What to Wear After Giving Birth at the Hospital (Head to Toe)
Maternity Comfort and Support Essentials
The Pregnancy Pillow by PharMeDoc is an Amazon’s Choice products and holds some of the best reviews.
The Maternity Belt by AZMED is an Amazon’s Choice product and has excellent reviews.
This elastic maternity belt provides relief from hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy.
Compression stockings are great pregnancy products.
They apply gradual pressure to the veins, arteries, and muscles inside your legs combating swelling in the feet and ankles, helping prevent and diminish varicose veins, and improving circulation throughout the body.
Studies show that using graduated compression stocking during pregnancy decreases leg problems such as swelling, tiredness, and pain.
These were a lifesaver when I was pregnant with my first child and worked long shifts as an Open Heart Surgery Nurse.
Prenatal Exercise Essentials
Prenatal yoga not only helps relieve the stress on your joints and helps improve posture, but it can also improve emotional stress with deep breathing exercises.
In Prenatal Yoga, Shiva Rea walks you through simple yet important exercises that will keep you strong and healthy through pregnancy and get your ready for labor.
Prenatal Health and Well-being
Staying hydrated is extremely important while pregnant and thereafter. I carry this water bottle with me around ALL day and it reminds me to drink water.
Getting Ready for Baby
ECOCENTRIC MOM SUBSCRIPTION BOX
However, finding the safest baby products can’t feel overwhelming… especially, if you don’t even know what the products feel like, smell like, or how effective they are, or aren’t.
Ecocentric Mom Boxes are monthly care packages to support well-being for baby and mom. Every item in the box is free from chemicals and toxins, made by the very best small brands, and matched exactly to your stage of pregnancy or the age of your child from pregnancy through baby’s second birthday.
The Ecocentric Mom Box (Pregnancy to Toddler) is perfect for moms looking to explore and discover healthy and toxic-free products options on a monthly basis from the comfort of their home.
PREGNANCY PLANNERS AND CHECKLISTS
1. Lovely Momhood Pregnancy Planner
Being so busy throughout both of my pregnancies a pregnancy planner allowed me to stay organized and in control. Everything I needed to get done (doctor’s appointments, things to buy, baby items to put together, things to plan), everything was all in one place.
Now, if you are putting together this pregnancy survival kit for you or a friend, I totally recommend the Ultimate Pregnancy Planner Printable Bundle!
This handy Pregnancy Planner will give you all of the tools you need to not only keep track of your pregnancy, but provide you with pre-filled checklists to help you stay organized and prepared.
With this Pregnancy Planner Printable Bundle you will receive a 35-Page PDF containing:
- Cover Page
- Resources Page
- Pregnancy Weekly Journal x1
- Monthly Outlook Calendar x12
- Trimesters To-do List x3 (pre-filled)
- Prenatal Vitamins Tracker x1
- Medical Provider & Insurance Info Sheet x1
- Appointment Tracker x1
- Baby Names Ideas List x1
- Gender Reveal Planner x1 (pre-filled)
- Baby Shower Checklist x1 (pre-filled)
- Baby Shower Gifts List x1
- Baby Registry Checklist x1 (pre-filled)
- Nursery Planner Checklist x1 (pre-filled)
- Hospital Bag Checklist 1 (pre-filled)
- Hospital Bag Checklist x1 (blank)
- Postpartum Care Kit Checklist x1 (pre-filled)
- Baby Birth Journal Page x1
- Baby Birth Story Page x1
- Hospital Visitors List x1
- Diaper Tracker x1
You can now say goodbye to the overwhelm of wondering what things you must get done throughout pregnancy… by just following along the multiple pre-filled Checklist that walk you step-by-step on what you need to get ready for baby, and MORE!
It is a must-have pregnancy survival kit item because it lays out all of the important things you need to get ready for without much effort from your end.
2. Third Trimester Pregnancy Checklist Bundle
The Third Trimester Checklist Bundle contains helpful pre-filled Checklists to help guide you step-by-step on the things you should be getting done to get ready for baby’s arrival and thereafter. In turn, reducing stress and overwhelm, while increasing productivity.
BEST BABY PRODUCTS
In this “The Best Baby Product List: Skin Care, Bath, and Diaper Care” article, you will find a complete list of the very best natural baby products based on EWG’s Skin Deep® hazard score system, reviews, and parent satisfaction.
In this list you will find the best natural products for babies in the following categories:
- Skin Care products
- Bath Care product
- Diaper Care products
- Baby Care Product Companies at glance
- A Complete Pregnancy List by Trimester
- 10 Best Organic Pregnancy Products
- 10 Natural Morning Sickness Remedies That Work
- 13 Ways to Ease Pregnancy Fatigue and Exhaustion
- 11 Ways to Find Pregnancy Back Pain Relief
- Second Pregnancy Differences vs First (What to Expect)
- 15 Important Things To Do Before Baby Comes (Checklist)
- The Ultimate Hospital Bag Checklist for Baby, Mom, and Dad!
- The Best Pregnancy Planner: Every Pregnancy Checklist You Need!
- 5 Best Online Childbirth Courses (for Home or Hospital Births)
- How to Prepare for Labor (Mentally, Physically, Resources)
- What to Expect During a Hospital Vaginal Birth (FAQ’s Answered)
- Is Labor Easier with Second Baby? (37 Moms Share Their Labor Stories)
- 5 Best Online Newborn Care Classes
- 13 Temporary and Permanent Postpartum Body Changes (Plus, care tips and FAQ’s)
- What to Wear After Giving Birth at the Hospital (Head to Toe)
- A Complete Postpartum Care Plan for Faster Healing (Vaginal Birth)
- The Ultimate Postpartum Care Kit for New Mom (All-Natural and Non-toxic)
- 11 Things to Expect After Giving Birth and Practical Tips to Heal Faster
- How to Survive the Newborn Stage (A New Mom’s Guide)
- 13 Must-Read Breastfeeding Tips for New Moms
- My Breastfeeding Stories: Why One Failed and One Succeed (Tips and Takeaways)
- 5 Common Breastfeeding Problems and Solution to Fix Them ASAP!
- 3 Must-Take Online Breastfeeding Classes for New Moms
- The Ultimate Organic Baby Nursery List (Non-Toxic Baby Furniture)
- 9 Best Rocking Chairs and Gliders for Small Nurseries
- Best Natural Baby Products (Care, Skin, Bath, Diapers)
Additional Breastfeeding Resources
The pregnancy journey is full of joy and excitement. But it is also full of new experiences, unwanted symptoms, and challenges.
However, it is only the beginning of your motherhood journey.
It is my hope that this Pregnancy Products and Resources list helped you:
- Find relieve to some of those unwanted symptoms
- Answer some of your pregnancy questions
- Equip you to get through one of the most incredible life experiences
Happy and Healthy Pregnancy Mama!
What pregnancy resources or pregnancy products do you love?
Don’t forget to pin for later…