I don’t know about you, but having healthy snack alternatives to grab on the go can be a bit challenging. That is where these delicious Homemade Almond Pistachios Nut Bars come in.
These homemade Almond Pistachio Granola Bars are vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
Trust me when I tell you, you will always want to make these from now on. They are easy to make, easy to store, and they satisfy a sweet tooth.
This is one of the snacks that lasts the shortest after it is made in our home. It is my husband’s favorite snack bar, and my kids often request it for school.
Next, I will share this easy recipe and some things to remember while making these delicious bars.
*Find the complete printable recipe with the instructions below.
The Best Homemade Almond Pistachio Granola Bar!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Mix well.
- In a food processor, pulse all dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add dry mix to wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Transfer the granola mixture to a parchment-lined 8×8 baking pan. Press the mixture down evenly inside the pan, including the corners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (until granola is slightly golden brown).
- Let it cool at room temperature for AT LEAST 1 hour. Refrigerate for a few hours (1-2 hours) for firmer bars.
- Remove parchment from pan and cut into bars.
- IMPORTANT: If you want FIRM bars that hold their shape, refrigerate the pan for at least 1-2 hours after it comes to room temperature. If you rather eat this snack as a granola, then you can start to crumble it to the size of your choice after it comes reaches room temperature.
- Storage: Store bars or granola in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 months.
- Ingredients alternatives: This recipe is very forgiving, and you can add ingredients or swap with similar ingredients if you choose. For instance, instead of dates, add 1/2 cup of dried cranberries. Instead of 2 tbsp almond butter, try 2 tbsp of peanut butter. Instead of 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds, try 1/3 cup of rolled oats. You can also add chocolate chips.
- Opt for as many organic ingredients as you can.
I hope you love these Almond Pistachio Bars as much as you do. Tell us in the comments how you like these when you make them, and don’t forget to pin it for later use.