Looking for the best Christmas gifts for dad he will absolutely drool over? Lucky for you, I’ve got you covered!
But first… Please NO more tools for dad this Christmas! I am sure he has plenty.
Why don’t we instead give our favorite guy a really cool and really unexpected gift he can brag about.
This Christmas Gifts for Dad Guide is all about him and for him… taking into consideration all types of of dads and their needs.
All of the gifts ideas for dad listed here also make great gifts for any dad occasion year-round (Father’s day, Birthday, “just because I love you” day, and more).
So, let’s make this Christmas a little bit more intentional and get dad a gift that he will actually love and use for years to come.
Best Christmas Gifts for Dad
* This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for more info.
1. For the grilling enthusiast dad: BBQ Grill Tool Set
This one goes out to all of our favorite grillers out there.
It is time dad retired the old rusty spatula and started grilling for the entire family with this beautiful 16-Piece Stainless Steel BBQ Tool Set.
It comes in an elegant and durable aluminum case and with a 16-piece set which includes grilling essentials like swiss knife, spatula, tongs, basting brush, cleaning brush, corn holders and skewers.
All of the pieces are made from durable and safe cookware material (stainless steel) and are dishwasher safe.
2. For the safety obsessed dad: Ring Video Doorbell 2
You want to make dad happy? Give him the gift of safety and security for the entire family.
The Ring Video Doorbell 2 with HD Video and Motion Activated Alerts is one of the best investments we have made for our home.
It is incredibly easy to install.
And if you are wondering what is so cool about it? Well….
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video
- Monitors your home in HD video with infrared night vision
- AND… It includes Lifetime Theft Protection (if your Doorbell gets stolen, they’ll replace it for free)
We also purchased the Plug Ring Chime. Once connected to any standard power outlet we get instant alerts anywhere in our home.
3. For the hairy dad: Philips Norelco Multigroom
Ok, let’s face it! Most dads are a bit, well… hairy. So, why not make their grooming job a whole lot easier with this Amazon’s Best-Seller Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 7000 Grooming Kit.
This 23-Piece Men’s Grooming Kit is trimmer for beard, head, body, and face and it has a lithium-ion rechargeable battery which delivers up to 5 hours of run time per charge.
And if you are wondering how do other men like it? It has an almost perfect 5-star reviews of 1,500+ happy customers.
4. For the impatient dad: Anker Wireless Charger
The Anker Wireless Charger makes a really cool Christmas gift for dad. No longer will he have to search for the charger cable and fight his way to the little opening.
With the Anker Wireless Charger Pad all he has to do is place his smart phone on top, and voila!
5. For the “on the go” dad: Apple Air Pods
Another super trendy Christmas gift for dad are the Apple AirPods with Charging Case.
Whether he is excising, mowing the lawn, working in the garage, or running errands these Apple AirPods are cordless headphones which allow him to be mobile and flexible without worrying about tangled cords.
These Apple AirPods with Charging Case allow dad to put them down to charge and pick them up throughout the day as he needs them.
Once dad goes “AirPods” he won’t go back to regular headphones, ever!
6. For the techie dad: Eco Dot with Alexa
It is time to upgrade the way dad listens to music and operates home electronics.
For dads that love to give commands, Alexa will become his best friend when using the Eco Dot (3rd Gen).
7. For all dads: The YETI Rambler
If you want to help dad keep his drink cold or hot all day, the YETI Rambler Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler will do the job.
These popular ramblers come with the only drink lid that uses the power of magnets to keep your water, beer, or favorite drink on lock!
The YETI Rambler is BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and fit into any standard cup holder.
8. For the curious dad: Ancestry DNA Test
Talk about an unexpected Christmas gift for dad! Gift him the Ancestry DNA Test Kit and help him connect with her family roots and ancestors.
AncestryDNA is the #1 selling consumer DNA test and it can trace your roots back to 500+ global regions.
To make it even more special, consider buying one for yourself and other members of the family. Taking the test together and comparing results is part of this fun gift experience.
9. For the “in style” dad: Michael Kors Smart Watch
Do you want to impress dad this Christmas?
Get him this beautiful Michael Kors Men’s Silvertone Leather Strap Watch.
It is a hybrid smart watch compatible with Android OS 5.0+ and iPhone 5/ iOS 9+. It is also smart Bluetooth enabled and water resistant suitable for short periods of recreational swimming.
10. For the fit dad: 3-IN-1 Ab Roller Set
This is a perfect Christmas gift for dad to help motivate him start the new year on the right foot.
The 3-in-1 Ab Roller Set comes with a push-up bar, jump rope, and knee pad which are perfect for abdominal core carver fitness.
Check!Christmas Gifts for Dad:
You did it! Finally, a cool Christmas gift for dad that he will totally brag about to his coworkers.
Whether you choose one or multiple gifts on this list they are sure to be a hit with any dad.
★ Other Great Gift Guide Ideas:
- 13 Best Christmas Gifts for Mom She will Absolute Love! (Unique and Unexpected)
- 30 Trendy and Funny Mom Shirts Every Mom Can Relate to!
- 9 Ingenious Must-Have Household Items for Busy Moms
- 15 Trendy and Cool Christmas Gifts for Teens
- 23 Best Gifts for Toddlers for All Developmental Stages
- 21 Practical Christmas Stocking for Kids and Teens
- 11 Best Gifts for Grandparents (Meaningful and Useful)
★ More Christmas Fun?
- 5 Letter to Santa Template Printables (Dowloadable PDF)
- 50+ Christmas Decorations Ideas for the Entire Home
- 21 Fun Family Christmas Traditions for Everlasting Memories
What Christmas Gifts for Dad did you choose and why?
Don’t forget to Pin for later…